Full time benefits, medical, dental, vision, paid leave, 401K, matching contributions, education reimbursement
Performs radiologic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Performs a limited scope of CT procedures according to the initial CT Cross-Training Competency Checklist. This position requires age related competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
* Develops film by automatic processing. * May provide instruction to students of various schools of Radiologic Technology. * Assists physicians in the preparation and administration of radiographic contrast material. * Stocks examination rooms and maintains orderliness and cleanliness. * Assists in equipment calibration and quality control. * Maintains oxygen and suction devices in the examination rooms on a daily basis. * Labels all radiographic films using the appropriate "R" and "L" and other identifying markers. * Transports patients. Properly identifies all patients. Utilizes portable radiographic equipment when necessary for patients that are unable to be transported to the radiology department. * Uses safety devices such as cones, collimators, lead aprons, gloves, and gonad shields to assure maximum radiation safety. * Assist in organizing films for filing and interpretation. * Completes initial IV set up for Computed Tomography procedures including: IV prep, IV insertion, and IV positioning to secure utilization of proper aseptic technique throughout. * Completes all CT exams as indicated.
* Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
* Current CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
* 6 months experience as a registered Radiologic Technologist performing diagnostic radiology procedures preferred.
* Must complete CT check list within 6 months of hire.
* Must be able to communicate effectively (Verbal/Written).
Internal Number: 718553
The INTEGRIS values are Love, Learn and Lead.
To our patients, that means unprecedented access to quality, compassionate health care. To you, it means some of the state's best career and development opportunities. With INTEGRIS, you will have a genuine chance to make a difference in your life and your career.
INTEGRIS is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, independent living centers and home health agencies throughout much of the state. Come start a career with Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health care organization.