1. Works collaboratively with radiation oncologists, physicists and radiation therapists to develop effective treatment plans.
2. Assures the safety of the treatment plan through dose verification, calculation, blocking and immobilization devices.
3. Provides expert input for the development and implementation of treatment planning techniques and protocols.
4. Assures departmental compliance with all local, state and federal radiation safety requirements.
5. Actively participates in and identifies opportunities for organizational performance improvement.
6. Assumes responsibility for personal and professional development.
Education: Successful completion of dosimetry course
Licensure: CMD or CMD-eligible
Experience: Pinnacle (with Autoplanning), VMAT/IMRT, SBRT, SRS, brachytherapy planning, MIM fusion software and Mosaiq EMR preferred.