Currently, CareMount Medical is looking to hire a Ultrasound Technologist to work full-time, M-F all southern locations/shifts. This opportunity is a float position.
This position offers competitive pay, fantastic benefits and growth potential. If you are seeking a change and want to join a phenomenal organization, apply today!!
• Under the administrative direction of the Radiology Manager/ Ultrasound Supervisor and also under the clinical guidance of the Radiologist, the tech will perform a variety of diagnostic ultrasound procedures/exams while applying his/her technical ability independently.
• The technologist will be expected to interact and collaborate in a positive way with all other staff members at CareMount Medical.
• The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for maintenance of registry and active CME’s in ultrasound in order to provide excellent service.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Associate degree or Baccalaureate degree in Ultrasound preferred
• Completion of an accredited course in ultrasonography
• ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) certification
• 2 years of experience in Ultrasound preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability