University of Maryland Capital Region Health (UMCRH) has opportunities at Prince George’s Hospital Center for radiographers to perform radiographic procedures that assist in the diagnosis of disease and/or injury.
In this role, you will be expected to explain processes to patients, providing instruction and answering any questions they may have; as well as to inspect equipment and report any malfunctions or issues.
* Registered with the ARRT and licensed in the state of Maryland
* Graduate of a Radiologic Technology program approved by the Joint Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
* 1 yr of radiology experience
* 1 yr of experience as a multi credentialed or multi-modality radiologic science professional
* Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
UMCRH is the second largest employer in Prince George’s County, committed to serving our community for over 65 years.
As a member of UMCRH, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate while working in an environment that challenges and rewards you for your contributions.
Submit your resume via the Apply Now button or online at:
Search for Job # 2018-4997, 2018-5215 or 2017-3923.
UM Capital Region Health is an equal opportunity employer.