Under general supervision of the Manager and Chief Technologist, this position is responsible for providing Nuclear Medicine Images of technical detail, requiring independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in producing quality nuclear medical exams, and providing clerical services to the diagnostic imaging department.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in an accredited program
- Maintain current BLS Certification - AART or CNMT Certification required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to concentrate and show attention to detail - Relatively high degree of analytical abilities - Strong interpersonal skills required - Ability to work independently
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Normal patient care environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust and temperature - May be exposed to communicable diseases through normal or careless performance of responsibilities - May be exposed to mechanical dangers associated with mechanical devices - May be exposed to stressful situations