· Performs an extensive range of nuclear medicine procedures that require an advanced level of job knowledge and skill.
· Performs a wide variety of nuclear medicine imaging procedures including SPECT, dynamic, and static imaging.
· Assists patients of all ages (infant to geriatric) in assuming required anatomical body positions, and positioning/adjusting the equipment to encompass the area to be studied.
· Produces required diagnostic information required from the computer system.
· The technologist operates the equipment in accordance with the prescribed procedures to produce information of required diagnostic quality.
· Graduation from an approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology or equivalent qualifications.
· ARRT (N) or CNMTB certified or eligible.
· At least 1-2 years' experience in the successful practice of Nuclear Medicine preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Must possess the communication skills necessary to interact effectively with patient's families, physicians, employees, and others
Internal Number: 103565
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.