Allied Health, Quality Assurance - Radiology / Medical Imaging
Baylor Scott White Health is seeking a dynamic CT Technologist I with a passion for servanthood and learning, along with a strong commitment to the missions and ideals of the BSW Health organization.
The CT Technologist I performs routine and complex Computerized Axial Tomographic Imaging procedures on ambulatory, and hospital patients in a Physician Office, Clinic, and Hospital Setting as requested by a physician or other licensed provider and under general supervision of a Radiologist for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with established protocols. The technologist must be able to effectively explain the procedure to the patient and be sure they are comfortable and at ease during the exam and provide care to the patients while obtaining diagnostic quality images for interpretation by a Radiologist.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently in a fast paced, challenging environment while completing required imaging procedures as prescribed.
• Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White McLane's Children's- Temple, Texas For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link. • Specialty/Department/Practice – Radiology/ CT Tech • Shift/Schedule – Full Time/ Nights • Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*: • Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits • 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% • Tuition Reimbursement • PTO accrual beginning Day 1 *Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* H.S. Graduate/GED or equivalent, and completion of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology required
* Licensed by the State of Texas Medical Board as a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) required
* Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiography (R) and Computed Tomography (CT) or Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Nuclear Medicine (N) and Computed Tomography (CT)
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://baylorscottwhitehealth.contacthr.com/62459568
Internal Number: 62459568
BACK TO TOP
ASRT JobBank® is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ASRT Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ASRT JobBank®.